Monday, February 13, 2012

Sasquatch Music Series :Electric Guest




Hello fellow music lovers, it is officially my favorite time of year - prelude to spring, which brings festival time!!!! Sasquatch is around the corner! I'm gonna be blogging about bands in the festival I am excited to watch. Check it out and plan your viewing schedule!!!

This weeks pick : Electric Guest

Jazz, soul, and slow wave beats with an indie edge, this duo hails from Los Angeles, California. Asa Taccone and Matthew Compton make up this duo and are signed onto Downtown, a label that has brought us gems like Justice, Gnarles Barkley, Kid Sister, Cold War Kids, and Santigold. They are newbies so there isn't a ton out there about them outside of LA. So, it's very fortunate to have these guys cruisin' our way to play the beautiful Gorge Amphitheatre. I hope you enjoy my favorite video "American Daydream". I love it when he starts tackling hipsters.

xoxo Najamoniq

"Without music life would be a mistake". ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche




No comments:

Post a Comment