Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Treat(ment) Yourself

Are you finding that there are issues with your hair that just don't seem to resolve themselves no matter what you do? I know it's frustrating for me when I'm using the right shampoo, conditioner, and product but still find that my hair is uncontrollable. One of the things I've added to my hair care is a scalp treatment.

There are five different scalp treatments to choose from that have very their own specific value.

Purifying- To alleviate flaky dry scalp due to dandruff

Energizing- Aids healthy hair growth by encouraging blood flow to the scalp

Awakening- An aromatherapy treatment designed to Awaken you and your scalp with an aromatic oil blend

Relaxing- An aromatherapy treatment designed to Relax you and your scalp with an aromatic oil blend

Royal Jelly- A nourishing treatment designed to revitalize the hair with a perfect balance of proteins, carbohydrates, lipids and biotin.

My favorite is the Relaxing. Those weeks when everything is just pressing in and I want to scream, going in and treating my soul and hair to this just makes it all more manageable.

When was the last time you invested in yourself in this way? Isn't it time to do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment