Monday, August 20, 2012

New Music Monday: A$AP ROCKY AND LANA DEL REY

Good Monday Music Lovers,
This week I'm doing something a little different. Instead of showing you a new artist, I'm highlighting a few new tracks. I found these gems in a mix I downloaded while preparing for a DJ gig.

"Ridin," a sexy beat filled track, is by New York native A$AP ROCKY, featuring songstress Lana Del Rey. The duo met after ASAP Rocky appeared in her "National Anthem" video.

Lana Del Rey returns the favor by assisting Rocky with his new record, 'Ridin," produced by The Kickdrums. “LiveLoveASAP” drops September 11th. There are rumors the two are dating and, by checking out the video and pictures from the two tracks the duo have worked on, I think the rumors are true lol.

Enjoy the two videos by this sexy pair, "National Anthem" and my personal favorite, "Ridin.  "

See you next week with a new music obsession.
xoxoxo Najamoniq
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." Victor Hugo





No comments:

Post a Comment