Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Inspiration in Print ... on Paper!

When I got home from work the other day, a gigantic magazine caught my eye on the coffee table. "Ooh, what's that"? I asked Cory. "Want me to recycle it so you don't get tempted"? he asked. "No way, I want to go to there"! I said in my best Tina Fey. He, of course, thought it would give me heartache to see the all the amazing things that are so NOT happening budget wise! But for me it was "work". I had to pinch myself upon realizing as a hairdresser, it is part of my job to stay abreast of current trends. My favorite way is to get completely lost in a magazine. AND as much as I love what the internet has to offer, I will always love print ... on paper! I prefer a magazine to a screen, a book to a kindle, a journal to a keyboard; I truly love paper! So imagine my thrill at seeing the magazine on my coffee table was the first ever issue of style.com/print. I love the website for the most current information on fashion shows, models, designers, parties ... a fashionista's encyclopedia! I felt honored to be included in the distribution for the maiden issue. It did not disappoint, packed full of inspiration, top 10 lists and swoon worthy images from fashion's finest. The daymakers at Embellish are planning a Spring 2012 trends meeting and this beautiful magazine will be key in helping us! Meanwhile I will bring it to the salon for all to see or you can order your own copy here. Come see quick before we cut into it! xoxo-Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment