Monday, October 29, 2012

New Music Monday.....Thomas Azier

Happy Monday Music Lover,

As our thoughts, prayers, and well wishes go out to all those battling Hurricane Sandy, let us take time for reflection and thanksgiving. I always find the best way to be at one with my thoughts is to listen to truly beautiful, energizing music. That being said I have a gem for you.

Thomas Azier is an electronic-pop artist based in Berlin. Early in 2012 he released his debut EP “Hylas 001,” featuring the single “Red Eyes.” A live favorite of audiences across Europe and the United State, he is now set to release a 2nd EP, "Hylas 002,“ which again appears on his label “Hylas Records/BMG”.

“The mood of “Hylas002” arises from the sublime essence of solitude,” Azier explains. I have to say I absolutely love an artist that can convey dance, solitude, beauty, energy, and emotion to their listeners, and I believe Thomas Azier does a superb job of this! Think Jeff Buckley and Daft Punk had a baby, tee hee hee.

So please enjoy my three favorite tracks by this new up and coming artist Metropolitan Tribe, Fire Arrow and Red Eyes. www.thomasazier.com 
xoxoxoxo Najamoniq
Music has turned into nothing more than just a rush in the background while you are busy doing other things. I don’t want to change that, but I try to make something that will catch your ear and communicate with you." - Azier





No comments:

Post a Comment